Thank you for shopping at Shindara Co. If you return an item unworn and in its original condition, requesting a refund within 14 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, subject to the rules below, we will give you a full refund by way of the original payment method. Your refund should be processed within 14 working days of us receiving your parcel. We do not accept returns for unwanted items after the relevant returns period above. If you try to make a return, we may have to send it back to you and ask you to cover the delivery costs.
How to Return an item
You can initiate your returns through our Returns Portal. Simply re-pack the item in its original packaging or in a secure, waterproof package with the labels and tags still attached.
- Print a returns labels on our Returns Portal (or affix the returns slip that came with your order) and drop it off at your local post/dispatch office.
- You will receive an email confirmation for tracking and proof of return.
- All returned items should be sent back to us in their original condition together with the original packaging and all brand tags attached.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Grooming products and pierced jewellery cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
- Underwear and swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene seal has not been removed.
- Beauty products and accessories cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
- Footwear must be tried on only on carpeted floors to protect the soles. They must also be returned with the original box (if any) and original any shoe or dust bags (if any).
- All items are inspected on return. Of course, it’s fine to try an item on like you would in a store, but don’t actually wear or use it. When trying on clothing please be careful with the item (don’t use unnecessary force) and don’t wear make-up, perfume, cologne, deodorant or antiperspirant as these can mark and leave scents on the item.
- If an item is returned to us damaged, worn or in an unsuitable condition, we won't be able to give you a refund and we may have to send it back to you (and ask you to cover the delivery costs). All items are inspected on return. In order to receive a full refund, all items must be returned to us unworn/unused and in the same condition you received them with their original packaging and all tags and labels attached.
- Any returns will be made at your own cost however you must obtain you proof of postage/dispatch until you have received your refund, just in case your order is lost on its way back to us.
- If we notice an unusual pattern of returns activity that doesn’t sit right: e.g. we suspect someone is actually wearing their purchases and then returning them, ordering and returning loads of item, or the items returned don’t match what you ordered , or where we refuse multiple returns by you (see ‘When we may withhold issuing a refund’ below) – then we might have to deactivate the account and any associated accounts. If this happens to you and you think we’ve made a mistake, please get in touch with Customer Care and we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
- If your account has been deactivated and you need to make a valid return, contact Customer Care. They’ll give you a returns label although you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us.
- Please note, we reserve the right to take legal action against you if the items you return don’t match what you ordered.
- This doesn’t affect your statutory rights.
When we may withhold issuing a refund
We will refuse a return:
- on grounds of hygiene;
- if an item has been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn, or if the original tags or labels are no longer intact and/ or attached to the relevant item;
- if the item(s) returned to us do not match what you received;
- If you have returned items after expiry of the returns period.
If we refuse a return for any of these reasons, we will not issue you with a refund and we will send the item(s) back to you. If you attempt to return a refused item a second time, we will dispose of the returned item in a responsible way and we will continue to withhold a refund.
In certain cases, for example where we have had to refuse multiple returns by you, or there are suspicious circumstances relating to the return, we might also have to deactivate your account and any associated accounts (see ‘Fair Use’ above). If any of the above happens to you and you think we’ve made a mistake, please get in touch with Customer Care and we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
We’re really sorry if you’ve received a faulty item.
Please contact our Customer Services with a picture of the faulty item and your order number. Our Customer Services will request that you please return the item to us as soon as possible so we can get this sorted for you.
To create your return, simply log into 'My Account', click 'Create Return' next to the order you’re looking to send back to us and follow the instructions provided. Don’t forget to select ‘Faulty’ when asked for a reason for your return. If you’re not able to create a return, please get in touch with our Customer Care team and they will be happy to help you further.
Please bear in mind that all items are inspected on return and worn items with wear and tear rather than a fault may not be refunded in full.
We are sorry that you have received an incorrect item. If one of the items you received isn't what you ordered, please send it back to us and we'll refund you if it's incorrect.
To create your return, simply log into 'My Account', click 'Create Return' next to the order you’re looking to send back to us and follow the instructions provided. Don’t forget to select ‘Incorrect item’ received as your reason for return. Please keep your proof of postage/dispatch in case we need to look at it further on down the line.
Returned items are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure they're packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way. As the parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives back with us, ensure that you get proof of postage in case you need to contact us about your return.
We're not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake. If we're able to locate the items and you'd like these returned to you, we may ask you to cover the delivery cost.
How long does it take to process my return?
We aim to process your return as quickly as possible, but on occasion it may take up to 21 days for your refund to be processed after you have returned your item(s) to us. If you have not been refunded after 30 days of returning the item(s), please contact us with the proof of postage/dispatch information on your receipt and we will check this out for you.
Tracking the status of your return
As soon as we have processed your refund, you will receive an email notification. Please note it can take 3-5 working days for the payment to show in your account, depending on the card issuer.
DO YOU REFUND THE SHIPPING CHARGE?
Unfortunately, we do not refund postage/shipping charges on orders that are not faulty incorrect.
Exchanging an item
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to process exchanges. You can return your item to us and place a new order to receive the item of your choice. To return an item please follow the steps stated in ‘How to Return an Item’.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact our customer support team.
Placing an order
When you place an order, you should receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. We then carry out a standard pre-authorisation check to make sure there’s enough money on the card.
We only accept your order once payment has been approved and we have debited the payment card (and then the contract is made based on these terms).
You may be able to cancel (not change) your order within a short period of ordering. You can’t change your order. You will need to cancel (and/or return original item(s)), and re-order.
All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Don’t worry, if there’s an issue with an order, we’ll get in touch with you.
Very occasionally, we may need to refuse or cancel an order or close or freeze an account (even if we have previously confirmed your order) – e.g. if we notice something unusual on an order or an account. If this happens to you and you think we’ve made a mistake, please don’t take offence – get in touch with Customer Care and they’ll be happy to speak to you about it.
Cancelling/Changing Your Order
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel or amend orders once the orders have been processed. If you are unable to amend or cancel your order, please return any items you no longer wish to keep and contact the carrier if the amendments you would like to make are in respect of an address. If something additional is needed such as a different size or colour, please place a new order for this and return the unwanted items to us.
Custom Charges on Your Order
Unfortunately, we are unable to advise what customs charges may be applied to international shipments. Any customs charges are applied at the discretion of the carrier and local laws and all customs charges will be payable by the customer and will not be covered by us. For more accurate information, we’d suggest getting in touch with your local customs office so you’re not surprised if there are any unexpected delivery charges at your end.
I have not received part of my order
If you're missing part of your order, it's possible it could have been sent in more than one parcel. If this is the case, you will have received one dispatch email per parcel. This is likely to be the case if your order is quite large. Please also check the invoice inside your parcel bag. This will detail which items should be in the parcel. If you have only been sent one dispatch email and haven’t received all of your items, please contact us ASAP.